Welcome! This page is Paul Cienniwa's Press Kit for media and industry gurus who want to know more about Paul Cienniwa. Here you will find live videos, various versions of Paul's biographies, photos, interviews, concert reviews, and CD reviews. If there's some tidbit of information you need or if you would like an exclusive quote, please click here to email Paul. You may also email Paul to request a promotional recording via mail or mp3.
How do you pronounce Cienniwa?
Many people pronounce my name incorrectly, such as CHIN-uh-wah or See-eh-NEE-wah or SEA-en-ih-wah, and none of this bothers me. But, in its glorious Americanization, it really should be pronounced as my family pronounces it: SIN-uh-wah.
Audio & Video
Visit the Video page on this website or my YouTube channel for various live performances and playlists.
There are the links to some of the most noteworthy:
- New Bedford Standard-Times (for performance of Bach's Harpsichord Concerto in A Major)
- New Bedford Standard-Times (for performance of Francis Poulenc's Concert Champêtre
- Boston Musical Intelligencer (solo recital)
- Boston Musical Intelligencer (Bach concerto)
- reviews of Handel's Alcina (Paul Cienniwa, musical director: EDGE Boston; Boston Musical Intelligencer
- The Listening Room (with recorder player Héloïse Degrugillier)